Bodmin and Wenford Railway
30 September 2003
Lucy waits on board the train for the 1400 departure from Bodmin General for
Bodmin General is a "terminus" station which is now midway along the current
After a round trip to Boscarne Junction, the current western extremity of the
line, the train has returned to Bodmin General.
After disgorging its passengers,
the carriages are pushed back to give the locomotive space to run around
for the next departure.
Lucy and the dogs watch the movements
Hmm, just time for a little snack and a drink...
The train has now taken us to Bodmin Parkway (known as Bodmin Road until 1984),
where the B&WR meets
the national network.
Running around for the third time, to take us back to Bodmin General again